Melvindale-Northern Allen Park Schools is accepting School of Choice (SOC) applications from April 1, 2022 through April 29, 2022 for a limited number of seats in Grades K-11 for Semester I of the 2022-2023 school year for both Face-to-Face instruction and the MelNAP Virtual Academy.
Applications for SOC enrollment are available at www.melnapschools.com. Fully completed applications and all required documentation must be delivered in person, by a parent or guardian only, and will be accepted as follows:
Where: MelNAP Board of Education Office
18530 Prospect Street
When: 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- Thursday, April 21, 2022
- Friday, April 22, 2022
- Monday, April 25, 2022
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- Friday, April 29, 2022
Parents/Guardians Must Furnish the Following:
- SOC Application (fully completed)
- Original Birth Certificate (no copies)
- Most Recent Report Card and Transcripts for Grades 9-11
- Applications must be accompanied by a Behavioral Record printout from student’s current school
- Legal Custody Paperwork, if applicable
- Current IEP, if Special Services are required
Please note, incomplete application packets WILL NOT be accepted.